This Basic Checkup also includes all the tests done in the Preliminary.
|Occult blood in stool
Basic screening for early detection and prevention of:
- Gastrointestinal diseases of all kinds from mild infection, to benign and malignant tumors.
- Thyroid disorders whose symptoms could be: weight gain or loss, fast heart beats, sleep disorders, change of voice tone or lethargy
- Early detection of hepatitis B and C viruses to treat them early enough and avoid further complications. Indeed, 80% of HCV patients do not suffer from obvious symptoms, despite its higher incidence among Egyptians.
- Anemia resulting from iron deficiency. We are trying to raise awareness of some malpractices in Egypt including consumption of iron tablets with all types of anemia even if what the patient suffers from was not due to lack of iron!
- Lack of important types of salts, which lead to muscle weakness.
- Assessment of the future risk to develop heart problems